A downloadable Spritedow Animator for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Spritedow Animator is a simple and standalone alternative to Mecanim to animate sprites frame by frame.
Just drop your sprites or spritesheets to the editor and you will have an awesome animation in a jiffy (hehe).
This plugin is oriented to programmers: althought it has a visual animation editor all the cool features need some code to work.
- Simple and easy to use Animation editor
- Animation preview
- Play animations forward or backward
- Play random animations
- Animate ignoring time scale
- Custom animation framerate
- Custom frame duration
- Basic events (onPlay, onStop...)
- Custom events
- Works with SpriteRenderer and UI Images
- Renderer control methods
- Make simple behaviours without code (loop, random, play on awake, delay between loops, disable renderer on end...)
- Completely standalone, this plugin does not use the Unity's animation system
Also available on the Unity Asset Store!!
Requires Unity 5.5.0 or higher.
In order to download this Spritedow Animator you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 4.99€ EUR. You will get access to the following files:
- Versión 184.108.40.206 Released 6 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.